Traveling Luck for Guduud, Bari, Somalia
Where is Guduud?What's around Guduud?
Wikipedia near Guduud
Where to stay near Guduud
Also known as Bur Gudud
The timezone in Guduud is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:52 and Sunset at 17:21. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.1333°, Longitude. 49.2167°
Loading map of Guduud and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Guduud, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Uadi Gihe (6.1km)
- Uadi Corroho (11km)
- Uadi Baharor (12.5km)
- Madarjiifle (12.9km)
- Kal Kaneeco (12.9km)
- Wadhood (13.8km)
- Uadi Sugul (16.5km)
- Daheer (18.7km)
- Uadi God Medou (19.2km)
- Bulaanbulo (21.5km)
- Uadi Hamug (22.1km)
- Hangooley (24.2km)
- Cag Dharare (24.2km)
- Kalagud (24.5km)
- Baadi Galeen (25.5km)
- Dhamas Amaanle (26.4km)
- Qorrof (27.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Dabo (15.3km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Uaruar (19.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dureera (14.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Guulgal (27.8km)