Traveling Luck for Ina Hildarey, Bari, Somalia
Where is Ina Hildarey?What's around Ina Hildarey?
Wikipedia near Ina Hildarey
Where to stay near Ina Hildarey
The timezone in Ina Hildarey is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:50 and Sunset at 17:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 11.5667°, Longitude. 50.5667°
Satellite map around Ina Hildarey
Loading map of Ina Hildarey and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ina Hildarey, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Bohol Cad (0km)
- Ina Hildarey (0km)
- Xanan Hel (3km)
- Gal Gala (3km)
- Ribabkii (8.6km)
- Locdo Cad (12.8km)
- Sasi (13.6km)
- Jaacayo (13.6km)
- Gadac (16.4km)
- Gardha Xirre (20.4km)
- Dibir (23.6km)
- Habari Kudhacaday (24.5km)
- Booxale (24.8km)
- Qorantiyo (28.8km)
- Didib (28.9km)
- Haqeyn (30.3km)
- Caydiley (30.6km)
- Dhumod (30.6km)
- Duur Xoolad (30.6km)
- Galal (30.7km)
- Xaatin (31km)
- Xolqudhun (32.6km)
- Dulule (33.6km)
- Xodyo (35.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ceel Carab (33.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Jidad Carmo (23.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Buuraha Laba Suradle (32.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Buuraha Dhaxsi (8.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Carin Lohi ma Tagto (24.3km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Habkan (24.2km)