Traveling Luck for Shimis, Bari, Somalia
Where is Shimis?What's around Shimis?
Wikipedia near Shimis
Where to stay near Shimis
The timezone in Shimis is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:29 and Sunset at 18:10. It's light
Latitude. 11.1000°, Longitude. 49.0667°
Loading map of Shimis and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shimis, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Dhamas Amaanle (3.1km)
- Uadi Hamug (6.1km)
- Hangooley (6.8km)
- Cag Dharare (6.8km)
- Baadi Galeen (12.5km)
- Uadi Baharor (15.4km)
- Dul (17.4km)
- Wadhood (17.4km)
- Madar Shoon (18.2km)
- Kal Kaneeco (18.4km)
- Madarjiifle (18.4km)
- Kalagud (19.4km)
- Uadi Corroho (21.9km)
- Biyo Cadde (23.8km)
- Udici (24.7km)
- Dankuuk (24.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Buuraha Reebi (20.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Buuraha Gadaare (16.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Dabamoxor (24.7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Dureera (15.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Indho (18.4km)