Traveling Luck for Ceel Unkud, Bari, Somalia
Where is Ceel Unkud?What's around Ceel Unkud?
Wikipedia near Ceel Unkud
Where to stay near Ceel Unkud
The timezone in Ceel Unkud is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:44 and Sunset at 17:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.8500°, Longitude. 49.1500°
Satellite map around Ceel Unkud
Loading map of Ceel Unkud and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ceel Unkud, in Bari, Somalia
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Mogoc (3.1km)
- Uadi Didih (6.2km)
- Maraje Ooman (15.3km)
- Karin Sare (15.4km)
- Wabale (15.4km)
- Maraje (17.3km)
- Maraje Cokaa (19.6km)
- Karin Hoose (19.6km)
- Baalweyne (19.6km)
- Habar Hagoogle (20.6km)
- Daama (20.6km)
- Dambarhele (21.5km)
- Uadi Cubeis (21.5km)
- Karin Dhexe (21.6km)
- Bira (22km)
- Shiilaale (23.2km)
- Karin (23.4km)
- Dankuuk (24.7km)
- Uadi Or Horis (25.1km)
- Qorrof (26.2km)
- Uadi Hanan (27.4km)
- Uadi Gorio Guban (28.1km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Muusa Rigle (4.3km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Maara (18.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Bannaanka Niriq (18.5km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Hog-ti Culul (27.8km)