Traveling Luck for Middle Ground, Northern, Sierra Leone
Where is Middle Ground?What's around Middle Ground?
Wikipedia near Middle Ground
Where to stay near Middle Ground
The timezone in Middle Ground is Africa/Freetown
Sunrise at 06:39 and Sunset at 19:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 8.5333°, Longitude. -13.2500°
Weather near Middle Ground; Report from Lungi, 19km away
Wind: 9.2km/h West
Wind: 9.2km/h West
Satellite map around Middle Ground
Loading map of Middle Ground and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Middle Ground, in Northern, Sierra Leone
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Murray Town (8.1km)
- Aberdeen (10.2km)
- Mount Aureol (11.2km)
- Wilberforce (11.8km)
- Kagbeli (12.6km)
- Cotton Tree (12.8km)
- Fisher Lane (13.5km)
- Kortright (13.5km)
- Hill Station (14.4km)
- Rogbanti (14.4km)
- Yongro (14.5km)
- Kamem (14.6km)
- Leicester (15km)
- Madina (15.5km)
- Mahera (15.6km)
- Tulomasaw (15.9km)
- Mirimboe (16.1km)
- Rosint (16.3km)
- Lumley (16.4km)
- Kissy (16.4km)
- Tulun (16.4km)
- Gloucester (16.9km)
- Rosint (17km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Aberdeen Hill (10.3km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Kissy Spur (14.7km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- King Tom Peninsula (9.6km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cape Sierra Leone (11.2km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Middle Ground (0km)
- a building for lodging military personnel.
- Juba Barracks (16.7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Leicester Peak (16.7km)
- a funnel-shaped stream mouth or embayment where fresh water mixes with sea water under tidal influences.
- Sierra Leone River (6.4km)
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Freetown (8.8km)
Airports close to Middle Ground
Freetown lungi(FNA), Freetown, Sierra leone (19km)
Hastings(HGS), Hastings, Sierra leone (35.2km)