Traveling Luck for Ouri Sébo, (SG04), Senegal
Where is Ouri Sebo?What's around Ouri Sebo?
Wikipedia near Ouri Sebo
Where to stay near Ouri Sébo
The timezone in Ouri Sebo is Africa/Dakar
Sunrise at 06:22 and Sunset at 19:18. It's light
Latitude. 15.283333300000001°, Longitude. -13.433333299999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ouri Sébo, in (SG04), Senegal
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ouri Sébo (0km)
- Gourél (5.6km)
- Gourel Bouli (8.9km)
- Déndoudi (26.3km)
- Lotoké (28.6km)
- Belnaïbé Mbaïla (33.7km)
- Naïki (34.9km)
- Lambango (36km)
- Pattouki (39.3km)
- Sintiou Lotoké (40.6km)
- Amarabé (41.2km)
- Galayabé Foulbé (42.4km)
- Sintiou Marsé (42.4km)
- Tioutinnkobé (42.9km)
- Galayabé Torobé (46.5km)
- Mbaïla (46.9km)
- Sintiou Garba (49.3km)
- Ogo (52.7km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Tiangol Banèdè (2.8km)
- Tiangol Haïré (2.9km)
- Tiangol Ouri Sébo (2.9km)
- Tiangol Dialombani (6.3km)
- Tiangol Douki (8.1km)
- Tiangol Gassel (14.3km)
- Paravol Boki Dadhi (16.5km)
- Paravol Toupal (16.7km)
- Tiangol Dîvè (16.7km)
- Tiangol Niarouel (19.9km)
- Tiangol Vèndou Gaoudi (25.5km)
- Tiangol Moïtango (26.7km)
- Tiangol Lotoké (28.6km)
- Tiangol Namari Dennfadouma (32.5km)
- Tiangol Naïki (44.8km)
- Tiangol Ouré Maoundé (44.8km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Région de Matam (39.2km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Forêt Classée de Lambango (31km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Damga (48.6km)
Airports close to Ouri Sébo
Kaedi(KED), Kaedi, Mauritania (151.9km)
Bakel(BXE), Bakel, Senegal (180.3km)
Selibady(SEY), Selibabi, Mauritania (207.8km)