Traveling Luck for Praia Caixão, Príncipe, Sao Tome and Principe
Where is Praia Caixao?What's around Praia Caixao?
Wikipedia near Praia Caixao
Where to stay near Praia Caixão
The timezone in Praia Caixao is Africa/Sao_Tome
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 17:43. It's light
Latitude. 1.6167°, Longitude. 7.3667°
Loading map of Praia Caixão and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Praia Caixão, in Príncipe, Sao Tome and Principe
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Anselmo de Andrade (3.6km)
- São Joaquim (3.6km)
- São Carlos do Fundão (3.6km)
- Montalegre (5km)
- Manuel Gomes (5km)
- Salomão (5km)
- Sequeira (5km)
- Uba (5km)
- Máquina (5km)
- Germinia Antónia (5km)
- Mantero (5km)
- Iola (7.1km)
- Santa Joaquina (7.1km)
- Santa Trindade (7.1km)
- Ponta do Sol (8km)
- Pau Cavalo (8km)
- São Mateus (8km)
- Esperança (8km)
- São José Picaté (8km)
- Babudo (10.1km)
- Oquê Três (10.1km)
- Bela Vista (10.7km)
- Nitreira (10.7km)
- Sundi (11.2km)
- Costa e Silva (11.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Príncipe (10.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baía das Agulhas (3.6km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Picos de Mencorne (10.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ilha do Príncipe (10.7km)
Airports close to Praia Caixão
Principe(PCP), Principe, Sao tome & principe (13.8km)