Traveling Luck for Ponta Catecuta, Príncipe, Sao Tome and Principe
Where is Ponta Catecuta?What's around Ponta Catecuta?
Wikipedia near Ponta Catecuta
Where to stay near Ponta Catecuta
The timezone in Ponta Catecuta is Africa/Sao_Tome
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 17:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 1.6167°, Longitude. 7.4333°
Satellite map around Ponta Catecuta
Loading map of Ponta Catecuta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ponta Catecuta, in Príncipe, Sao Tome and Principe
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Monte Pedra (0km)
- Nova Estrela (0km)
- Piedade (3.6km)
- Santo Cristo (3.6km)
- Periquito (3.6km)
- Bela Vista (3.6km)
- Nitreira (3.6km)
- Atalaia (3.6km)
- Nova Cuba (5km)
- Abade (5km)
- Santo António (7.1km)
- São João (7.1km)
- Ribeira Fria (7.1km)
- Santa Trindade (7.1km)
- Santa Joaquina (7.1km)
- Santo António (8km)
- Santa Isabel (8km)
- Oquê Gaspar (8km)
- Oquê Rosário (8km)
- São José Picaté (8km)
- Esperança (8km)
- São Mateus (8km)
- Babudo (10.1km)
- Oquê Três (10.1km)
- Futuro (10.7km)
- Santana (10.7km)
- Ponta Forte (10.7km)
- Praia Inhame (10.7km)
- Paciencia (10.7km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baía de Santo António (8km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Príncipe (3.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Principe (8km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Picos de Mencorne (10.1km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ilha do Príncipe (3.6km)
Airports close to Ponta Catecuta
Principe(PCP), Principe, Sao tome & principe (10.9km)