Traveling Luck for Praia da Correia, Príncipe, Sao Tome and Principe
Where is Praia da Correia?What's around Praia da Correia?
Wikipedia near Praia da Correia
Where to stay near Praia da Correia
The timezone in Praia da Correia is Africa/Sao_Tome
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 17:33. It's light
Latitude. 1.6°, Longitude. 7.35°
Geographic features & Photographs around Praia da Correia, in Príncipe, Sao Tome and Principe
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mantero (0km)
- Anselmo de Andrade (3.6km)
- Costa e Silva (7.1km)
- São Joaquim (8km)
- São Carlos do Fundão (8km)
- Uba (10.1km)
- Germinia Antónia (10.1km)
- Salomão (10.1km)
- Manuel Gomes (10.1km)
- Sequeira (10.1km)
- Montalegre (10.1km)
- Máquina (10.1km)
- Iola (11.2km)
- Santa Joaquina (11.3km)
- Santa Trindade (11.3km)
- Pau Cavalo (12.8km)
- Ponta do Sol (12.8km)
- Esperança (12.9km)
- São Mateus (12.9km)
- São José Picaté (12.9km)
- Bela Vista (14.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Príncipe (14.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baía das Agulhas (3.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- As Mamas (10.7km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Picos de Mencorne (11.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ilha do Príncipe (14.7km)
Airports close to Praia da Correia
Principe(PCP), Principe, Sao tome & principe (18.8km)