Traveling Luck for Filho, Príncipe, Sao Tome and Principe
Where is Filho?What's around Filho?
Wikipedia near Filho
Where to stay near Filho
The timezone in Filho is Africa/Sao_Tome
Sunrise at 05:25 and Sunset at 17:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 1.6000000000000001°, Longitude. 7.3833333000000003°
Geographic features & Photographs around Filho, in Príncipe, Sao Tome and Principe
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- São Joaquim (3.6km)
- São Carlos do Fundão (3.6km)
- Anselmo de Andrade (3.6km)
- Santa Joaquina (5km)
- Santa Trindade (5km)
- Montalegre (7.1km)
- Germinia Antónia (7.1km)
- Salomão (7.1km)
- Máquina (7.1km)
- Manuel Gomes (7.1km)
- Uba (7.1km)
- Sequeira (7.1km)
- Mantero (7.2km)
- São Mateus (8km)
- Esperança (8km)
- São José Picaté (8km)
- Nitreira (8km)
- Bela Vista (8km)
- Nova Cuba (10.1km)
- Costa e Silva (10.1km)
- Infante Dom Henrique (10.1km)
- Pau Cavalo (10.7km)
- Ponta do Sol (10.7km)
- Periquito (10.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Príncipe (8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baía das Agulhas (8km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Picos de Mencorne (5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ilha do Príncipe (8km)
Airports close to Filho
Principe(PCP), Principe, Sao tome & principe (14.7km)