Traveling Luck for Focinho de Cão, Príncipe, Sao Tome and Principe
Where is Focinho de Cao?What's around Focinho de Cao?
Wikipedia near Focinho de Cao
Where to stay near Focinho de Cão
The timezone in Focinho de Cao is Africa/Sao_Tome
Sunrise at 05:31 and Sunset at 17:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 1.6000°, Longitude. 7.3333°
Loading map of Focinho de Cão and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Focinho de Cão, in Príncipe, Sao Tome and Principe
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mantero (3.6km)
- Anselmo de Andrade (7.2km)
- Costa e Silva (8km)
- São Joaquim (11.3km)
- São Carlos do Fundão (11.3km)
- Iola (12.8km)
- Manuel Gomes (12.9km)
- Sequeira (12.9km)
- Salomão (12.9km)
- Uba (12.9km)
- Montalegre (12.9km)
- Máquina (12.9km)
- Germinia Antónia (12.9km)
- Santa Joaquina (14.7km)
- Santa Trindade (14.7km)
- Pau Cavalo (15.1km)
- Ponta do Sol (15.1km)
- São Mateus (16km)
- São José Picaté (16km)
- Esperança (16km)
- Sundi (17.8km)
- Oquê Três (17.8km)
- Babudo (17.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baía das Agulhas (5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- As Mamas (11.2km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Picos de Mencorne (14.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ilhéu Portinho (17.8km)
Airports close to Focinho de Cão
Principe(PCP), Principe, Sao tome & principe (21.5km)