Traveling Luck for Ribeira de Frades, Príncipe, Sao Tome and Principe
Where is Ribeira de Frades?What's around Ribeira de Frades?
Wikipedia near Ribeira de Frades
Where to stay near Ribeira de Frades
The timezone in Ribeira de Frades is Africa/Sao_Tome
Sunrise at 05:21 and Sunset at 17:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 1.65°, Longitude. 7.4166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Ribeira de Frades, in Príncipe, Sao Tome and Principe
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Santo António (0km)
- Santa Isabel (0km)
- Oquê Rosário (0km)
- Oquê Gaspar (0km)
- Montalvão (3.5km)
- Nova Cuba (3.6km)
- São João (3.6km)
- Santo António (3.6km)
- Babudo (3.6km)
- Oquê Três (3.6km)
- Santana (5km)
- Ponta Forte (5km)
- Praia Inhame (5km)
- Paciencia (5km)
- Futuro (5km)
- São Jorge (5km)
- Piedade (5km)
- Santo Cristo (5km)
- São José Picaté (5km)
- São Mateus (5km)
- Esperança (5km)
- Vila Rosa (7.1km)
- Paufita (7.1km)
- Santa Rita (7.1km)
- Cascalheira (7.1km)
- Nitreira (7.1km)
- Bela Vista (7.1km)
- Ponta do Sol (7.1km)
- Pau Cavalo (7.1km)
- Campainha (7.9km)
- Bombom (7.9km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baía de Santo António (7.1km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Príncipe (7.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Principe (0km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ilha do Príncipe (7.1km)
Airports close to Ribeira de Frades
Principe(PCP), Principe, Sao tome & principe (2.9km)