Traveling Luck for Mantero, Príncipe, Sao Tome and Principe
Where is Mantero?What's around Mantero?
Wikipedia near Mantero
Where to stay near Mantero
Also known as Correio
The timezone in Mantero is Africa/Sao_Tome
Sunrise at 05:42 and Sunset at 17:45. It's light
Latitude. 1.6000°, Longitude. 7.3500°
Satellite map around Mantero
Loading map of Mantero and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mantero, in Príncipe, Sao Tome and Principe
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mantero (0km)
- Anselmo de Andrade (3.6km)
- Costa e Silva (7.1km)
- São Carlos do Fundão (8km)
- São Joaquim (8km)
- Manuel Gomes (10.1km)
- Uba (10.1km)
- Sequeira (10.1km)
- Germinia Antónia (10.1km)
- Montalegre (10.1km)
- Máquina (10.1km)
- Salomão (10.1km)
- Iola (11.2km)
- Santa Joaquina (11.3km)
- Santa Trindade (11.3km)
- Pau Cavalo (12.8km)
- Ponta do Sol (12.8km)
- São Mateus (12.9km)
- Esperança (12.9km)
- São José Picaté (12.9km)
- Bela Vista (14.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Príncipe (14.7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baía das Agulhas (3.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- As Mamas (10.7km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Picos de Mencorne (11.3km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ilha do Príncipe (14.7km)
Airports close to Mantero
Principe(PCP), Principe, Sao tome & principe (18.8km)