Traveling Luck for Morro Matemba, Príncipe, Sao Tome and Principe
Where is Morro Matemba?What's around Morro Matemba?
Wikipedia near Morro Matemba
Where to stay near Morro Matemba
The timezone in Morro Matemba is Africa/Sao_Tome
Sunrise at 05:25 and Sunset at 17:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 1.6000000000000001°, Longitude. 7.3666666999999997°
Geographic features & Photographs around Morro Matemba, in Príncipe, Sao Tome and Principe
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Anselmo de Andrade (0km)
- Mantero (3.6km)
- São Carlos do Fundão (5km)
- São Joaquim (5km)
- Salomão (8km)
- Sequeira (8km)
- Montalegre (8km)
- Uba (8km)
- Germinia Antónia (8km)
- Máquina (8km)
- Manuel Gomes (8km)
- Costa e Silva (8km)
- Santa Trindade (8km)
- Santa Joaquina (8km)
- São José Picaté (10.1km)
- Esperança (10.1km)
- São Mateus (10.1km)
- Iola (10.7km)
- Pau Cavalo (11.2km)
- Ponta do Sol (11.2km)
- Bela Vista (11.3km)
- Nitreira (11.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Príncipe (11.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baía das Agulhas (5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- As Mamas (11.2km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Picos de Mencorne (8km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ilha do Príncipe (11.3km)
Airports close to Morro Matemba
Principe(PCP), Principe, Sao tome & principe (16.5km)