Traveling Luck for Rio Papagaio, Príncipe, Sao Tome and Principe
Where is Rio Papagaio?What's around Rio Papagaio?
Wikipedia near Rio Papagaio
Where to stay near Rio Papagaio
Also known as Ribeira Papagaio, Rio Papagaios
The timezone in Rio Papagaio is Africa/Sao_Tome
Sunrise at 05:12 and Sunset at 17:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 1.6500°, Longitude. 7.4167°
Satellite map around Rio Papagaio
Loading map of Rio Papagaio and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rio Papagaio, in Príncipe, Sao Tome and Principe
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Oquê Gaspar (0km)
- Oquê Rosário (0km)
- Santa Isabel (0km)
- Santo António (0km)
- Montalvão (3.5km)
- Nova Cuba (3.6km)
- Santo António (3.6km)
- São João (3.6km)
- Babudo (3.6km)
- Oquê Três (3.6km)
- Praia Inhame (5km)
- Paciencia (5km)
- Futuro (5km)
- Ponta Forte (5km)
- Santana (5km)
- São Jorge (5km)
- Piedade (5km)
- Santo Cristo (5km)
- São Mateus (5km)
- São José Picaté (5km)
- Esperança (5km)
- Santa Rita (7.1km)
- Vila Rosa (7.1km)
- Paufita (7.1km)
- Cascalheira (7.1km)
- Bela Vista (7.1km)
- Nitreira (7.1km)
- Pau Cavalo (7.1km)
- Ponta do Sol (7.1km)
- Campainha (7.9km)
- Ribeira Izé (7.9km)
- Bombom (7.9km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baía de Santo António (7.1km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Príncipe (7.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Principe (0km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Ilha do Príncipe (7.1km)
Airports close to Rio Papagaio
Principe(PCP), Principe, Sao tome & principe (2.9km)