Traveling Luck for Pico do Príncipe, Príncipe, Sao Tome and Principe
Where is Pico do Principe?What's around Pico do Principe?
Wikipedia near Pico do Principe
Where to stay near Pico do Príncipe
Also known as El Pico
The timezone in Pico do Principe is Africa/Sao_Tome
Sunrise at 05:25 and Sunset at 17:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 1.5833°, Longitude. 7.3833°
Loading map of Pico do Príncipe and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pico do Príncipe, in Príncipe, Sao Tome and Principe
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Anselmo de Andrade (5km)
- São Joaquim (7.1km)
- São Carlos do Fundão (7.1km)
- Santa Trindade (8km)
- Santa Joaquina (8km)
- Neves Ferreira (8km)
- Mantero (8km)
- Costa e Silva (8km)
- Infante Dom Henrique (8km)
- Bela Vista (10.1km)
- Nitreira (10.1km)
- Germinia Antónia (10.7km)
- Uba (10.7km)
- Sequeira (10.7km)
- Salomão (10.7km)
- Máquina (10.7km)
- Manuel Gomes (10.7km)
- Montalegre (10.7km)
- Ribeira Fria (10.7km)
- São Mateus (11.2km)
- São José Picaté (11.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Príncipe (10.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baía das Agulhas (10.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- As Mamas (10.1km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Picos de Mencorne (3.6km)
Airports close to Pico do Príncipe
Principe(PCP), Principe, Sao tome & principe (18km)