Traveling Luck for Dry Gut Bay, Saint Helena (general), Saint Helena
Where is Dry Gut Bay?What's around Dry Gut Bay?
Wikipedia near Dry Gut Bay
Where to stay near Dry Gut Bay
The timezone in Dry Gut Bay is Atlantic/St_Helena
Sunrise at 06:40 and Sunset at 17:58. It's light
Latitude. -15.95°, Longitude. -5.6333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Dry Gut Bay, in Saint Helena (general), Saint Helena
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Porches Gate (5km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Middle Point (15.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Longwood Cottage (14.6km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Barn Rope (11.2km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Barn Ledge (10.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- The Haystack (14km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- The Barn (14km)