Traveling Luck for Sheep Pound Gut, Saint Helena (general), Saint Helena
Where is Sheep Pound Gut?What's around Sheep Pound Gut?
Wikipedia near Sheep Pound Gut
Where to stay near Sheep Pound Gut
The timezone in Sheep Pound Gut is Atlantic/St_Helena
Sunrise at 06:48 and Sunset at 17:59. It's Dark
Latitude. -15.9333333°, Longitude. -5.6833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Sheep Pound Gut, in Saint Helena (general), Saint Helena
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Longwood Cottage (5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Saint Helena Island (7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Cavalho Hole (7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Flagstaff Hill (5km)
- dependent political entity;
- A sub state.
- Saint Helena (7km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Prosperous Bay (9.7km)
- master source holdings list;
- something from the US government.
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- The Haystack (7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Two Gun Saddle (4.9km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- The Barn (7km)