Traveling Luck for Turks Cap Bay, Saint Helena (general), Saint Helena
Where is Turks Cap Bay?What's around Turks Cap Bay?
Wikipedia near Turks Cap Bay
Where to stay near Turks Cap Bay
Also known as Turk's Gap Bay
The timezone in Turks Cap Bay is Atlantic/St_Helena
Sunrise at 06:38 and Sunset at 17:59. It's light
Latitude. -15.9166667°, Longitude. -5.6500000000000004°
Geographic features & Photographs around Turks Cap Bay, in Saint Helena (general), Saint Helena
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Middle Point (10.9km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Longwood Cottage (14km)
- fishing area;
- a fishing ground, bank or area where fishermen go to catch fish.
- Barn Rope (0km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Cavalho Hole (14.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Barn Ledge (4.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- The Haystack (4.9km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- The Barn (4.9km)