Traveling Luck for Gitare, Ruhengeri, Rwanda
Where is Gitare?What's around Gitare?
Wikipedia near Gitare
Where to stay near Gitare
Also known as Colline Gitare
The timezone in Gitare is Africa/Kigali
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 17:59. It's Dark
Latitude. -1.4°, Longitude. 29.75°
Geographic features & Photographs around Gitare, in Ruhengeri, Rwanda
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- wildlife reserve;
- a tract of public land reserved for the preservation of wildlife.
- Gorilla Sanctuary (20.3km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Kinoni (9.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie Rwincanzige (18.8km)
- a conical landform composed of mud or volcanic material.
- Muhavura (17.2km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Chute Taruka (15km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Kisoro (15.6km)
Airports close to Gitare
Gisenyi(GYI), Gisenyi, Rwanda (127.6km)
Goma(GOM), Goma, Zaire (130.9km)
Kigali international(KGL), Kigali, Rwanda (155.8km)