Traveling Luck for Rutamba, Ruhengeri, Rwanda
Where is Rutamba?What's around Rutamba?
Wikipedia near Rutamba
Where to stay near Rutamba
Also known as Colline Rutamba
The timezone in Rutamba is Africa/Kigali
Sunrise at 05:56 and Sunset at 17:59. It's Dark
Latitude. -1.4166666999999999°, Longitude. 29.716666700000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Rutamba, in Ruhengeri, Rwanda
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- wildlife reserve;
- a tract of public land reserved for the preservation of wildlife.
- Gorilla Sanctuary (15.9km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Kinoni (4.7km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Kabaya (6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Gisita (19.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Mufumbiro Mountains (20.3km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Mgahinga Forest (20.3km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Chute Taruka (13.5km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Kisoro (14.7km)
Airports close to Rutamba
Gisenyi(GYI), Gisenyi, Rwanda (119.2km)
Goma(GOM), Goma, Zaire (122.5km)
Kigali international(KGL), Kigali, Rwanda (157.3km)