Traveling Luck for Shado, Nigeria (general), Nigeria
Where is Shado?What's around Shado?
Wikipedia near Shado
Where to stay near Shado
Also known as Araromi
The timezone in Shado is Africa/Lagos
Sunrise at 06:35 and Sunset at 18:15. It's light
Latitude. 8.3000°, Longitude. 6.2833°
Loading map of Shado and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Shado, in Nigeria (general), Nigeria
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Bunu Forest Reserve (48.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Akitipa Hill (10.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- River Elu (47km)
Airports close to Shado
Abuja nnamdi azikiwe international(ABV), Abuja, Nigeria (229.6km)