Traveling Luck for Ninjiak, Tahoua, Niger
Where is Ninjiak?What's around Ninjiak?
Wikipedia near Ninjiak
Where to stay near Ninjiak
The timezone in Ninjiak is Africa/Niamey
Sunrise at 06:51 and Sunset at 18:04. It's light
Latitude. 15.6333°, Longitude. 6.1667°
Loading map of Ninjiak and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ninjiak, in Tahoua, Niger
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Ninjiak (0km)
- Tchin Gari (8.7km)
- Inebedik (12km)
- I-n-Tagaï (18.2km)
- Alambatou (20.4km)
- Tihirit (22.1km)
- I-n-Amardarzagara (26.6km)
- Ibenkâr-n- Iklâne (26.9km)
- I-n-Titoungour (28.2km)
- I-n-Tinganbet (28.3km)
- I-n-Témézour (28.5km)
- Tabalar (28.9km)
- Chin Adéraran (29.3km)
- Gaouar (30km)
- Takanzért (30.1km)
- I-n-Tazéf (30.2km)
- I-n-Ijaï (30.9km)
- Taraorao (34.7km)
- Efeïnatas (36.2km)
- Tadnek (37.5km)
- I-n-Afissaouane (37.9km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Abalak (36.5km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Vallée d' Abalemma (38.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tanridèr (20.3km)
Airports close to Ninjiak
Tahoua(THZ), Tahoua, Niger (201.2km)