Traveling Luck for Windhoek, Khomas, Namibia
Where is Windhoek?What's around Windhoek?
Wikipedia near Windhoek
Where to stay near Windhoek
Also known as Windhoek, Windhuk, Γουίντχουκ, Виндхук, Վինդհուկ, וינדהוק, ويندهوك, ویندهوک, ዊንድሁክ, ウィントフック, 温得和克, 빈트후크
The timezone in Windhoek is Africa/Windhoek
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 19:41. It's Dark
Latitude. -22.5700°, Longitude. 17.0836°
Satellite map around Windhoek
Loading map of Windhoek and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Windhoek, in Khomas, Namibia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Hoh Windhoek (9km)
- Löwenhaupt (21.5km)
- Spitzberg (22.7km)
- Klein Kuppe (23.5km)
- Kaiser Wilhelm Berg (24.8km)
- Kahlkopf (24.9km)
- Viereckstein (26.6km)
- Kuduberg (26.8km)
- Wasserort (29.8km)
- Base East (30km)
- Zagenicht (30.7km)
- Schlangenberg (30.9km)
- Nubuamisberg (32.9km)
- Schroffenstein (33.8km)
- Kamelberg (35.6km)
- Wachter (36.1km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
Accommodation around Windhoek
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Floraho (22.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Klein Windhoek Town and Townlands (27.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Hochlandpark (12.3km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Windhoek, Town MET (5.5km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Erosberge (14.1km)
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Windhoek (0km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Eros Aerodrome (10.7km)