Traveling Luck for Lüderitz, Karas, Namibia
Where is Luderitz?What's around Luderitz?
Wikipedia near Luderitz
Where to stay near Lüderitz
Also known as Luederitz, Lüderitz
The timezone in Luderitz is Africa/Windhoek
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 19:57. It's light
Latitude. -26.6481°, Longitude. 15.1594°
Satellite map around Lüderitz
Loading map of Lüderitz and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lüderitz, in Karas, Namibia
Accommodation around Lüderitz
- abandoned populated place;
- a ghost town.
- Kolmanskop (34.3km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Lüderitz Aerodrome (33.7km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Diaz Kruis (25.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Swartberge (27.8km)
- seaplane landing area;
- a place on a waterbody where floatplanes land and take off.
- Lüderitz (9.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Nautilus Hill (12.7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Stormvogelbaai (14.1km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Kolmanskop (34.2km)
- land-tied island;
- a coastal island connected to the mainland by barrier beaches, levees or dikes.
- Shark Island (4.9km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Agate Beach (17.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lüderitz (0km)