Traveling Luck for Ubib Dam, Karas, Namibia
Where is Ubib Dam?What's around Ubib Dam?
Wikipedia near Ubib Dam
Where to stay near Ubib Dam
The timezone in Ubib Dam is Africa/Windhoek
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 19:41. It's light
Latitude. -28.0000°, Longitude. 18.6833°
Satellite map around Ubib Dam
Loading map of Ubib Dam and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ubib Dam, in Karas, Namibia
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Plankies Kop (45km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Ubib Dam (0km)
- the buildings and adjacent service areas of a farm.
- Eksteensrus (22.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bült (32km)
- a natural hole, hollow, or small depression that contains water, used by man and animals, especially in arid areas.
- Korechas (41.1km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Satco (23.9km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Karasburg (22.9km)