Traveling Luck for António Enes, Nampula, Mozambique
Where is Antonio Enes?What's around Antonio Enes?
Wikipedia near Antonio Enes
Where to stay near António Enes
Also known as Angoche, Antonio Engs, Antonio Ennes, Vila de Antonio Enes, Vila de António Enes
The timezone in Antonio Enes is Africa/Maputo
Sunrise at 05:03 and Sunset at 17:59. It's light
Latitude. -16.2325°, Longitude. 39.9086°
Satellite map around António Enes
Loading map of António Enes and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around António Enes, in Nampula, Mozambique
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- António Enes (0km)
- Puli (5.4km)
- Pontaria (5.4km)
- Intope (7.3km)
- Régulo Zamozamo (8.3km)
- Tomole (12.1km)
- Curripunia (12.3km)
- Engenheiro (12.3km)
- Malatane (14.2km)
- Iapa (16.7km)
- Chefe Chame (18.7km)
- Namacoto (22.4km)
- Chefe Ussufopateia (23km)
- Catamoio (23.9km)
- Régulo Assane (24.9km)
- Mutchadjulo (25.7km)
- Régulo Amisse (27.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Rio Muzamaro (3.2km)
- Rio Muchupe (6.7km)
- Rio Sucubir (9.1km)
- Nametolo (12km)
- Rio Catamói (12.3km)
- Rio Mucolocopo (12.5km)
- Rio Mupacoto (12.6km)
- Rio Xitalane (17.1km)
- Nanhupo (19.7km)
- Rio Xilapane (20.2km)
- Maile (21.9km)
- Malanda (22.3km)
- Munhamafe (24.3km)
- Nhamizope (24.6km)
- Nieúe (27.5km)
- Naconha (29.9km)
- a place provided with terminal and transfer facilities for loading and discharging waterborne cargo or passengers, usually located in a harbor.
- Porto de António Enes (5.8km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Jacoane (23.1km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Luis Gonzaga (12.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Janga (27.2km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Parapato (1.9km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Centro Metochéria (5.6km)
- an area distinguished by one or more observable physical or cultural characteristics.
- Território de Angoche (29.8km)
- tidal creek(s);
- a meandering channel in a coastal wetland subject to bi-directional tidal currents.
- Canal de Mitubane (10.7km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Antonio Enes (19.1km)