Traveling Luck for Jarisséqüe, Manica, Mozambique
Where is Jarisseque?What's around Jarisseque?
Wikipedia near Jarisseque
Where to stay near Jarisséqüe
Also known as Jarisseque, Jarissequé
The timezone in Jarisseque is Africa/Maputo
Sunrise at 05:08 and Sunset at 17:54. It's light
Latitude. -18.9103°, Longitude. 33.1094°
Satellite map around Jarisséqüe
Loading map of Jarisséqüe and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jarisséqüe, in Manica, Mozambique
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Garuzo (17.4km)
- Cere (19.3km)
- Vuraipingo (20km)
- Elvas (22.3km)
- Sangano (22.7km)
- Dore (24.7km)
- Perai (25.2km)
- Macarichi (26.2km)
- Munhar (28km)
- Massop (29.3km)
- Maziacuromba (29.3km)
- Zagarte (29.8km)
- Tica (30km)
- Cazuguizo (30.9km)
- Aldeia Revué (31.2km)
- Bastera (32.1km)
- Perai (32.2km)
- Zembe (33.2km)
- Carizo (33.7km)
- Juaque (34.3km)
- Bandula (34.5km)
- Taimo (34.6km)
- Caetano (35.9km)
- Belas (36.6km)
- Garvin (37.2km)
- E. Carmona (37.3km)
- Raice (37.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Nhaungoé (17.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Vile De Messa (30km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Estação do Garuso (25.4km)
Airports close to Jarisséqüe
Mutare grand reef(UTA), Mutare, Zimbabwe (204.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Jarisséqüe
Chimoio, Chimoio, Mozambique (125.8km)
Mutare, Mutare, Zimbabwe (151.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.