Traveling Luck for Matengavo, Manica, Mozambique
Where is Matengavo?What's around Matengavo?
Wikipedia near Matengavo
Where to stay near Matengavo
The timezone in Matengavo is Africa/Maputo
Sunrise at 05:45 and Sunset at 18:16. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.6853°, Longitude. 33.0089°
Satellite map around Matengavo
Loading map of Matengavo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Matengavo, in Manica, Mozambique
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gumira (5.3km)
- Messoma (6.4km)
- Chambaca (15km)
- Mausimuro (15.2km)
- Nhamauare (16.9km)
- Muvando (17.8km)
- Mevuraichere (19.7km)
- Zinguri (23.2km)
- Nyakarowa (23.9km)
- Tsatsa (23.9km)
- Nhabandua (24.1km)
- Magada (24.9km)
- Chimizi (27km)
- Nyamukodobi (28.3km)
- Nyamatoronji (28.3km)
- Daudua (28.4km)
- Muswipa (28.7km)
- Nyahawi (28.7km)
- Chisanza (30.1km)
- Mukungwe (32.3km)
- Mucerucero (32.8km)
- Chiwengwa (33.4km)
- Mapopo (39km)
- Charorwi (39.8km)
- Chinhica (41km)
- Mucungue (41.3km)
- Dororo (42.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Ranch Minniglen (39.8km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Stapleford Forest (38.8km)
Airports close to Matengavo
Mutare grand reef(UTA), Mutare, Zimbabwe (196km)
Airfields or small airports close to Matengavo
Mutare, Mutare, Zimbabwe (154.8km)
Chimoio, Chimoio, Mozambique (198.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.