Traveling Luck for Nossa Senhora do Rosário, Inhambane, Mozambique
Where is Nossa Senhora do Rosario?What's around Nossa Senhora do Rosario?
Wikipedia near Nossa Senhora do Rosario
Where to stay near Nossa Senhora do Rosário
The timezone in Nossa Senhora do Rosario is Africa/Maputo
Sunrise at 05:38 and Sunset at 17:59. It's light
Latitude. -24.2822°, Longitude. 35.3425°
Loading map of Nossa Senhora do Rosário and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nossa Senhora do Rosário, in Inhambane, Mozambique
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Xuxululo (3.2km)
- Induna Gove (3.4km)
- Chefe Nhampalela (12.9km)
- Cabo Xuxululo (14.3km)
- Cat. Metodista (16.7km)
- J. Guiloiane (18.3km)
- Ligogo (22.9km)
- Chefe Tualufo (23.5km)
- Cabo Licaca (23.7km)
- Bando Taimo (24.4km)
- Chefe Magoba (26.4km)
- Ligogo (26.4km)
- Chefe Macupulane (27.1km)
- Chefe Nhamasuca (29.7km)
- Cabo Rava (29.8km)
- Cabo Madonga (29.9km)
- Tene (30.1km)
- Chumé Marengula (32.4km)
- Sevene (33.7km)
- Cabo Cuaguana (34km)
- Cat. Met. Livre (35.4km)
- Cat. Met. Episcopal Matembena (37km)
- Boa Guiliche (37.1km)
- The Ravene Estates (37.6km)
- Queletane (38.4km)
- Chefe Rudo (39.2km)
- Chefe Massuanhe (39.4km)
- M. Pelile (44.5km)
- Bassiquete (46.2km)
- Nhacoongo (46.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Inhambane (43km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Ligogo (26.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Ponta Dunga Lungo (35.3km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Metamba (3.9km)
- one or more buildings where goods are manufactured, processed or fabricated.
- Sizal (29.1km)
Airports close to Nossa Senhora do Rosário
Inhambane(INH), Inhambane, Mozambique (151.6km)