Traveling Luck for Pântano Lucananga, Cabo Delgado, Mozambique
Where is Pantano Lucananga?What's around Pantano Lucananga?
Wikipedia near Pantano Lucananga
Where to stay near Pântano Lucananga
The timezone in Pantano Lucananga is Africa/Maputo
Sunrise at 05:25 and Sunset at 17:26. It's light
Latitude. -11.1197°, Longitude. 39.7086°
Satellite map around Pântano Lucananga
Loading map of Pântano Lucananga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pântano Lucananga, in Cabo Delgado, Mozambique
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Lijungo (4.2km)
- Puíssia (8.1km)
- Aramba (11km)
- Chacache (12.7km)
- Poja (13km)
- Nangade (14.7km)
- Litingina (15.7km)
- Naumanga (16.1km)
- Licongopele (16.8km)
- Assane Maponda (18.8km)
- Chicuaia (20.1km)
- Assane Caputa (21.1km)
- Nedala (22km)
- Necuemba (22.7km)
- Matucuta (24.1km)
- Chicunjo (27.1km)
- Uantema (27.3km)
- Andremane (28.6km)
- Adala (30.3km)
- Manjavila (32.5km)
- Selemane (33.5km)
- Mangaiacoio (33.8km)
- Lianga (34.3km)
- Mecabua (35.4km)
- Matumula (37.1km)
- Napota (37.3km)
- Sulemane (37.4km)
- Conoavirio (38.1km)
- Metamila (39km)
- Chiodia (39.8km)
- Sumail (42.8km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Wina (25.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lago Nangade (34.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Monte Quiloló (32.6km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Nangade (19km)
Airports close to Pântano Lucananga
Mocimboa da praia(MZB), Mocimboa da praia, Mozambique (185.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pântano Lucananga
Mueda, Mueda, Mozambique (155.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.