Traveling Luck for Pântano Miendegere, Cabo Delgado, Mozambique
Where is Pantano Miendegere?What's around Pantano Miendegere?
Wikipedia near Pantano Miendegere
Where to stay near Pântano Miendegere
The timezone in Pantano Miendegere is Africa/Maputo
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 17:04. It's light
Latitude. -10.9913889°, Longitude. 39.745555600000003°
Geographic features & Photographs around Pântano Miendegere, in Cabo Delgado, Mozambique
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Chiodia (7.5km)
- Chicunjo (10.1km)
- Licongopele (22.1km)
- Wina (23km)
- Muidine (24.2km)
- Manjavila (26.1km)
- Nedala (26.2km)
- Tartibo (27.7km)
- Matucuta (28.1km)
- Uantema (28.5km)
- Chiumo (30km)
- Nangade (30km)
- Caisse (30.7km)
- Andremane (30.8km)
- Iussa (32.5km)
- Cantaulè (32.6km)
- Adala (32.6km)
- Selemane (32.7km)
- Chacache (33.4km)
- Assane Caputa (37.2km)
- Lijungo (37.3km)
- Mkoreha (38.3km)
- Namine (39.3km)
- Nambualelè (39.4km)
- Sulemane (39.7km)
- Maundo (39.9km)
- Mchichira (41.9km)
- Necoco (42.6km)
- Mkoreha (42.7km)
- Naputa (43.4km)
- Litemula (43.8km)
- Adala (45.1km)
- Lipandi (50.6km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Wina (18.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lago Nangade (32.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Monte Quiloló (37.2km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Nangade (28.3km)
Airports close to Pântano Miendegere
Mocimboa da praia(MZB), Mocimboa da praia, Mozambique (191.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Pântano Miendegere
Mueda, Mueda, Mozambique (192km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.