Traveling Luck for El Embaj, Oriental, Morocco
Where is El Embaj?What's around El Embaj?
Wikipedia near El Embaj
Where to stay near El Embaj
Also known as El Embadj
The timezone in El Embaj is Africa/Casablanca
Sunrise at 05:10 and Sunset at 19:05. It's light
Latitude. 32.159999999999997°, Longitude. -2.7799999999999998°
Geographic features & Photographs around El Embaj, in Oriental, Morocco
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Oulad en Nasser (23.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Batene Jedari (19.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Chebket el Ahmar (18km)
- cylindrical holes, pits, or tunnels drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Hassi Mgueta (18.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Goulib Moul el Guessaa (18.6km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Zelmou (16.3km)