Traveling Luck for Petit Raffray, Rivière du Rempart, Mauritius
Where is Petit Raffray?What's around Petit Raffray?
Wikipedia near Petit Raffray
Where to stay near Petit Raffray
The timezone in Petit Raffray is Indian/Mauritius
Sunrise at 05:36 and Sunset at 18:12. It's light
Latitude. -20.0133°, Longitude. 57.6119°
Satellite map around Petit Raffray
Loading map of Petit Raffray and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Petit Raffray, in Rivière du Rempart, Mauritius
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Petit Raffray (0km)
- Réunion Maurel (6.2km)
- Petit Paquet (6.7km)
- Mon Loisir (6.9km)
- Saint François (7.6km)
- Pavillon (7.9km)
- The Vale (9.1km)
- Cap Malheureux (9.7km)
- Beau Manguier (10.4km)
- Roche Terre (10.5km)
- Pereybèré (11.2km)
- Grand Baie (12km)
- Goodlands (12.2km)
- Sottise (12.7km)
- Mamzelle Jeanne (13.1km)
- Fond du Sac (14.4km)
- Belle Vue Pilot (15.2km)
- Grand Gaube (15.5km)
- Saint Antoine (16.1km)
- Cottage (16.4km)
- Pointe aux Canonniers (16.4km)
- Madame Azor (16.4km)
- Rouge Terre (17km)
- Germain (17.1km)
- Forbach (17.6km)
- Mont Choisy (17.9km)
- Belmont (18.1km)
- Labourdonnais (18.3km)
- Belle Vue Harel (18.3km)
- Bois Mangue (19.3km)
- Melville (19.8km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Petit Raffray
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Bassin Bernard (19.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Malheureux Rock (16km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cap Malheureux (10.7km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Passe de la Butte aux Sables (12km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Rivière du Rempart District (17.7km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Mare Sèche (2.6km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Butte à L'Herbe (12.8km)
Airports close to Petit Raffray
Sir seewoosagur ramgoolam international(MRU), Plaisance, Mauritius (141.1km)