Traveling Luck for Poudre d'Or, Rivière du Rempart, Mauritius
Where is Poudre d'Or?What's around Poudre d'Or?
Wikipedia near Poudre d'Or
Where to stay near Poudre d'Or
The timezone in Poudre d'Or is Indian/Mauritius
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 17:39. It's Dark
Latitude. -20.050555599999999°, Longitude. 57.666388900000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Poudre d'Or, in Rivière du Rempart, Mauritius
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Belmont (3.1km)
- Poudre d'Or (4.5km)
- Saint Antoine (5km)
- Madame Azor (7km)
- Mamzelle Jeanne (8.5km)
- Goodlands (9km)
- Île d'Ambre (9km)
- Schoenfeld (10km)
- Espérance Trébuchet (10km)
- Poudre d'Or Hamlet (10.6km)
- Melville (10.7km)
- Germain (11.6km)
- Hermitage (11.7km)
- Cottage (12.1km)
- Roche Terre (12.6km)
- Forbach (13.6km)
- Grand Gaube (14.8km)
- Réunion Maurel (15.3km)
- L'Espérance (15.4km)
- Mon Loisir (16km)
- Ravin (17.3km)
- Piton (17.4km)
- La Clémence (17.7km)
- Saint François (18.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Poudre d'Or
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Poudre d'Or (0km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Twelve Mile Post (18.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Forbach Hill (15.9km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Grande Barachois (5.7km)
- abandoned railroad station;
- disused railway infrastructure.
- Poudre d'Or Station (10.2km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Baie La Rivière (17.7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Rivière du Rempart District (8.2km)
Airports close to Poudre d'Or
Sir seewoosagur ramgoolam international(MRU), Plaisance, Mauritius (127km)