Traveling Luck for Port Louis, Port Louis, Mauritius
Where is Port Louis?What's around Port Louis?
Wikipedia near Port Louis
Where to stay near Port Louis
Also known as Port Louis, Port Louis Town, Port-Louis, Πορ Λουί, Порт Луис Маурицијус, Порт-Луи, פורט לואיס, پورتلوئیس, ポートルイス, 路易港, 포트루이스
The timezone in Port Louis is Indian/Mauritius
Sunrise at 06:45 and Sunset at 17:39. It's Dark
Latitude. -20.1619°, Longitude. 57.4989°
Satellite map around Port Louis
Loading map of Port Louis and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Port Louis, in Port Louis, Mauritius
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Port Louis
- a high conspicuous structure, typically much higher than its diameter.
- Martello Tower (10.7km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Tonneliers Island (7.5km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Dyot Canal (8.8km)
- a distinctive structure exhibiting a major navigation light.
- Fort William Lighthouse (7.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- The Window (9.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pouce Valley (9.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Port Louis District (8.4km)
- an enclosure for displaying selected plant or animal life.
- Robert E. Hart Garden (6.9km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- English Channel (9.2km)
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Port Louis (0km)
Airports close to Port Louis
Sir seewoosagur ramgoolam international(MRU), Plaisance, Mauritius (107km)