Traveling Luck for Cité Valijée, Port Louis, Mauritius
Where is Cite Valijee?What's around Cite Valijee?
Wikipedia near Cite Valijee
Where to stay near Cité Valijée
The timezone in Cite Valijee is Indian/Mauritius
Sunrise at 06:44 and Sunset at 17:38. It's Dark
Latitude. -20.1644444°, Longitude. 57.4747222°
Geographic features & Photographs around Cité Valijée, in Port Louis, Mauritius
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Cité Valijée
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Sénèque Peak (12.5km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Tonneliers Island (8.6km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Dyot Canal (1.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Signal Mountain (3.6km)
- a distinctive structure exhibiting a major navigation light.
- Fort William Lighthouse (4.2km)
- an enclosure for displaying selected plant or animal life.
- Robert E. Hart Garden (3.8km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- English Channel (9.6km)
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Port Louis (7.7km)
Airports close to Cité Valijée
Sir seewoosagur ramgoolam international(MRU), Plaisance, Mauritius (110.7km)