Traveling Luck for Malartic Point, Pamplemousses, Mauritius
Where is Malartic Point?What's around Malartic Point?
Wikipedia near Malartic Point
Where to stay near Malartic Point
The timezone in Malartic Point is Indian/Mauritius
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 17:40. It's light
Latitude. -20.0016667°, Longitude. 57.5644444°
Geographic features & Photographs around Malartic Point, in Pamplemousses, Mauritius
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pointe aux Canonniers (2.6km)
- Grand Baie (5km)
- Sottise (6.8km)
- Mont Choisy (6.9km)
- Pereybèré (7.6km)
- The Vale (11.5km)
- Beau Manguier (12.9km)
- Rouge Terre (13.9km)
- Fond du Sac (14.5km)
- Pavillon (14.5km)
- Petit Raffray (15.4km)
- Trou aux Biches (15.5km)
- Cap Malheureux (16.7km)
- Belle Vue Pilot (17.1km)
- Trio (17.8km)
- Triolet (18.7km)
- Bon Air (20.1km)
- Mon Loisir (20.1km)
- Petit Paquet (20.3km)
- Plaine des Papayes (21.2km)
- Bois Mangue (21.6km)
- Réunion Maurel (21.7km)
- Saint François (21.9km)
- Camp Bestel (22km)
- Belle Vue Harel (23.3km)
- Morcellemont Saint André (23.8km)
- Roche Terre (25.9km)
- Grande Pointe aux Piments (26km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Malartic Point
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- The Carpenters (24.7km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Gunner's Quoin (25.9km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cap Malheureux (14km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Trou aux Biches (15.1km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Passe de la Butte aux Sables (22.5km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Mare Sèche (14.8km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Butte à L'Herbe (26.3km)
Airports close to Malartic Point
Sir seewoosagur ramgoolam international(MRU), Plaisance, Mauritius (148km)