Traveling Luck for Terre Rouge, Pamplemousses, Mauritius
Where is Terre Rouge?What's around Terre Rouge?
Wikipedia near Terre Rouge
Where to stay near Terre Rouge
The timezone in Terre Rouge is Indian/Mauritius
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 18:37. It's Dark
Latitude. -20.1261°, Longitude. 57.5244°
Satellite map around Terre Rouge
Loading map of Terre Rouge and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Terre Rouge, in Pamplemousses, Mauritius
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Terre Rouge (0km)
- Bois Marchand (2.9km)
- Le Hochet (3.1km)
- La Bergerie (4.3km)
- Bois Pignolet (4.7km)
- Sainte Croix (6.4km)
- Roche Bois (7.1km)
- Khoyratty (7.5km)
- Arsenal (7.7km)
- Petit Gamin (7.7km)
- Abercrombie (7.8km)
- Richeterre (8.3km)
- Carreau Lalo (9.3km)
- L'Espoir (9.4km)
- Le Goulet (9.5km)
- Léonbourg (9.5km)
- Cité La Cure (10km)
- Notre Dame (10.2km)
- Calebasses (10.5km)
- La Cocoterie (10.5km)
- Baie du Tombeau (10.6km)
- Ville Valio (12.5km)
- Long Mountain (13.2km)
- Vallée des Prêtres (13.8km)
- Baillache (14.1km)
Accommodation around Terre Rouge
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Roche Bois (9.4km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Saint-Joseph (9.1km)
- industrial area;
- an area characterized by industrial activity.
- Mer Rouge Industrial Area (11.2km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Citadel (13.4km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Trou Fanfaron (14.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- (( Fever Island )) (12.9km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Tonneliers Island (12.7km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Bethurst Canal (2.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Vallée des Prêtres (13.5km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Port Louis District (13.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- L'Échelle Rock (12.5km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- English Channel (12.9km)
Airports close to Terre Rouge
Sir seewoosagur ramgoolam international(MRU), Plaisance, Mauritius (113.4km)