Traveling Luck for Baie du Tombeau, Pamplemousses, Mauritius
Where is Baie du Tombeau?What's around Baie du Tombeau?
Wikipedia near Baie du Tombeau
Where to stay near Baie du Tombeau
The timezone in Baie du Tombeau is Indian/Mauritius
Sunrise at 06:29 and Sunset at 17:58. It's light
Latitude. -20.1194°, Longitude. 57.4914°
Satellite map around Baie du Tombeau
Loading map of Baie du Tombeau and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Baie du Tombeau, in Pamplemousses, Mauritius
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Baie du Tombeau (0km)
- Léonbourg (2.7km)
- Richeterre (2.9km)
- La Cocoterie (3.6km)
- Roche Bois (7km)
- Le Goulet (8.7km)
- Ville Valio (9.4km)
- Petit Gamin (9.7km)
- Terre Rouge (10.6km)
- Le Hochet (10.7km)
- La Bergerie (10.9km)
- Abercrombie (12.3km)
- Sainte Croix (12.7km)
- Bois Marchand (13.2km)
- Bain des Dames (14.2km)
- Arsenal (14.6km)
- Carreau Lalo (14.6km)
- Bois Pignolet (15.3km)
Accommodation around Baie du Tombeau
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Roche Bois (8.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Saint-Joseph (14.7km)
- industrial area;
- an area characterized by industrial activity.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Citadel (14.6km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Tonneliers Island (7.6km)
- a distinctive structure exhibiting a major navigation light.
- Fort William Lighthouse (11.7km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Bethurst Canal (11.3km)
- an enclosure for displaying selected plant or animal life.
- Robert E. Hart Garden (12.1km)
- the deepest part of a stream, bay, lagoon, or strait, through which the main current flows.
- English Channel (6.3km)
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Port Louis (14.4km)
Airports close to Baie du Tombeau
Sir seewoosagur ramgoolam international(MRU), Plaisance, Mauritius (120.3km)