Traveling Luck for Pailles, Moka, Mauritius
Where is Pailles?What's around Pailles?
Wikipedia near Pailles
Where to stay near Pailles
Also known as Pailles Village
The timezone in Pailles is Indian/Mauritius
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 18:11. It's Dark
Latitude. -20.1856°, Longitude. 57.4772°
Satellite map around Pailles
Loading map of Pailles and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Pailles, in Moka, Mauritius
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Pailles (0km)
- Les Guibies (3.3km)
- Montebello (4.6km)
- Grand River North West (4.6km)
- Camp Benoit (4.8km)
- La Rotraite (5.9km)
- Coromandel (6.4km)
- Belle Étoile (6.8km)
- Bain des Dames (8.8km)
- Chébel (9.2km)
- Mount Ory (10km)
- Petite Rivière (10.2km)
- Vuillemain (10.4km)
- Pointe aux Sables (10.6km)
- Bagatelle (10.9km)
Accommodation around Pailles
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Anse Courtois (5.7km)
- industrial area;
- an area characterized by industrial activity.
- Plaine Lauzun Industrial Zone (4.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Sénèque Peak (5.5km)
- a distinctive structure exhibiting a major navigation light.
- Fort William Lighthouse (11.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Signal Mountain (5.7km)
- an artificial watercourse.
- Dyot Canal (6.5km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Souillac Bridge (10.7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Pouce Valley (11.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Grand River Bay (11km)
- an enclosure for displaying selected plant or animal life.
- Robert E. Hart Garden (10.7km)
- capital of a political entity;
- the capital of the country or state.
- Port Louis (10.4km)
Airports close to Pailles
Sir seewoosagur ramgoolam international(MRU), Plaisance, Mauritius (104.6km)