Traveling Luck for Gunner's Quoin, Mauritius (general), Mauritius
Where is Gunner's Quoin?What's around Gunner's Quoin?
Wikipedia near Gunner's Quoin
Where to stay near Gunner's Quoin
Also known as Coin de Mire, Gunner's Quoin Islet
The timezone in Gunner's Quoin is Indian/Mauritius
Sunrise at 06:33 and Sunset at 17:38. It's Dark
Latitude. -19.939166700000001°, Longitude. 57.6136111°
Geographic features & Photographs around Gunner's Quoin, in Mauritius (general), Mauritius
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Cap Malheureux (14.9km)
- Beau Manguier (15.4km)
- Pavillon (16.9km)
- Pereybèré (19.2km)
- Petit Paquet (21.2km)
- Saint François (22.6km)
- Petit Raffray (24.6km)
- Grand Gaube (26.8km)
- Réunion Maurel (27.1km)
- Grand Baie (27.7km)
- Roche Terre (28.1km)
- Pointe aux Canonniers (28.5km)
- Sottise (30.1km)
- Germain (30.4km)
- The Vale (30.7km)
- Mon Loisir (31.2km)
- Mamzelle Jeanne (32.3km)
- Mont Choisy (32.6km)
- Melville (32.8km)
- Goodlands (33.2km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Pointe l' Hortal (13.7km)
- Pointe Butte aux Sables (15.9km)
- Pointe Madras (17.5km)
- Pointe d' Azur (18.2km)
- Pointe Église Paresseuse (21.3km)
- Matson Point (22.3km)
- Pointe aux Roches (23.6km)
- Pointe Baignoire (25.6km)
- Malartic Point (25.9km)
- Canonniers Point (28.9km)
- Pointe Oscorne (29.8km)
- Pointe Bernard (30.8km)
- Petite Pointe (31.7km)
Accommodation around Gunner's Quoin
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Bassin Bernard (32.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Cap Malheureux (14.5km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Passe de la Butte aux Sables (15.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Mare Sèche (22.1km)
- a small, isolated, usually flat-topped hill with steep sides.
- Butte à L'Herbe (21.5km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Rip Bank (25.4km)
Airports close to Gunner's Quoin
Sir seewoosagur ramgoolam international(MRU), Plaisance, Mauritius (165.4km)