Traveling Luck for Fra' Akarkar, Mauritania (general), Mauritania
Where is Fra' Akarkar?What's around Fra' Akarkar?
Wikipedia near Fra' Akarkar
Where to stay near Fra' Akarkar
The timezone in Fra' Akarkar is Africa/Nouakchott
Sunrise at 06:40 and Sunset at 18:44. It's light
Latitude. 16.6500°, Longitude. -12.7167°
Satellite map around Fra' Akarkar
Loading map of Fra' Akarkar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Fra' Akarkar, in Mauritania (general), Mauritania
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Fra' Akarkar (0km)
- Oued Tioumbal (2.7km)
- Oued Rhabra (2.7km)
- Oued el Rhar (12.6km)
- Oûdeï Nouss (14km)
- Oued Boularat (14km)
- Fra' Isder (16.4km)
- Oued Oulad Bouchaïf (20km)
- Oued Djib (20.1km)
- Oued Ould Moïlid (21.8km)
- Oued Mabroûk (22.7km)
- Batha Tizaïne (27.6km)
- Oued Mobroûk (27.8km)
- Oued el Abdé (29.7km)
- Batha Znine (32.8km)
- Lemrhaïmat (35.2km)
- Batha Ahel Sidi (37.9km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Diamane Trad (37.8km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Guelb Jmelanié (40.5km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Hassi Touil (23.7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tâjâlt Boularat (29.6km)
Airports close to Fra' Akarkar
Kaedi(KED), Kaedi, Mauritania (155.4km)