Traveling Luck for Azgueïlem, Mauritania (general), Mauritania
Where is Azgueilem?What's around Azgueilem?
Wikipedia near Azgueilem
Where to stay near Azgueïlem
Also known as Ez Zgueillem, Ez Zgueïllem
The timezone in Azgueilem is Africa/Nouakchott
Sunrise at 06:31 and Sunset at 19:27. It's light
Latitude. 16.6833°, Longitude. -13.3000°
Satellite map around Azgueïlem
Loading map of Azgueïlem and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Azgueïlem, in Mauritania (general), Mauritania
- a flat-topped, isolated elevation with steep slopes on all sides, less extensive than a plateau.
- Siéno (34.7km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- El Aganat (19.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Mbidane el Fougani (31.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Guirinnga (20.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lac de Mâl (41km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Oualet Oûdeï el Akhdar (5.7km)
- intermittent pond;
- A pond which only forms when conditions are wet enough.
- Tâmoûrt Koïlé (28.5km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Golombé (28.5km)
Airports close to Azgueïlem
Kaedi(KED), Kaedi, Mauritania (96km)