Traveling Luck for Badaa, Mauritania (general), Mauritania
Where is Badaa?What's around Badaa?
Wikipedia near Badaa
Where to stay near Badaa
The timezone in Badaa is Africa/Nouakchott
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 19:26. It's light
Latitude. 16.5333333°, Longitude. -13.0666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Badaa, in Mauritania (general), Mauritania
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Badaa (0km)
- Fadia (5.5km)
- Gourfaf (7.9km)
- Mouit (9km)
- Barkéwol (11km)
- Bouara (12.6km)
- Boû Gamoul (14km)
- Déguismoli (14.2km)
- Bahara (17.4km)
- Monguel Toundé (22.8km)
- Aïmoré (24.9km)
- Bassi Nguidi (25.3km)
- Bokol (25.9km)
- Monguel Foubdé Diéri (29.7km)
- Mônguel (36km)
- Oûdeï Chrak (38.9km)
- El Gouessi (41.6km)
- Ouska (42.1km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Diamane Trad (50.7km)
- a flat-topped, isolated elevation with steep slopes on all sides, less extensive than a plateau.
- Siéno (11.9km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- El Aganat (34.3km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Oualet Oûdeï el Akhdar (43.3km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vèndou Diéri (33.8km)
- intermittent pond;
- A pond which only forms when conditions are wet enough.
- Tâmoûrt Koïlé (38.6km)
Airports close to Badaa
Kaedi(KED), Kaedi, Mauritania (97.1km)