Traveling Luck for Bahara, Mauritania (general), Mauritania
Where is Bahara?What's around Bahara?
Wikipedia near Bahara
Where to stay near Bahara
The timezone in Bahara is Africa/Nouakchott
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 19:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 16.566666699999999°, Longitude. -12.966666699999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Bahara, in Mauritania (general), Mauritania
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bahara (0km)
- Boû Gamoul (4km)
- Aïmoré (8.7km)
- Bouara (12.4km)
- Fadia (12.4km)
- Badaa (17.4km)
- Déguismoli (18.6km)
- Mouit (19.4km)
- Oûdeï Chrak (22km)
- Barkéwol (22.1km)
- Gourfaf (24.8km)
- Bokol (25.7km)
- Adabaï Idaouach (27.6km)
- El Gouessi (27.9km)
- Bassi Nguidi (32.3km)
- Ouska (34.2km)
- Monguel Toundé (37.6km)
- Monguel Foubdé Diéri (42.2km)
- El Abdé (44.2km)
- Modi Founti (50.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Diamane Trad (38.6km)
- a flat-topped, isolated elevation with steep slopes on all sides, less extensive than a plateau.
- Siéno (24.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Boû Sereïouîl (51.7km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Chelkhat Tiyab (49.7km)
Airports close to Bahara
Kaedi(KED), Kaedi, Mauritania (113.5km)