Traveling Luck for Oued Belekhtaer, Mauritania (general), Mauritania
Where is Oued Belekhtaer?What's around Oued Belekhtaer?
Wikipedia near Oued Belekhtaer
Where to stay near Oued Belekhtaer
The timezone in Oued Belekhtaer is Africa/Nouakchott
Sunrise at 07:17 and Sunset at 18:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 16.9667°, Longitude. -13.2333°
Satellite map around Oued Belekhtaer
Loading map of Oued Belekhtaer and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Oued Belekhtaer, in Mauritania (general), Mauritania
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- 'Adam Issifi (31.4km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Tâchoût el Harâtîne (29.5km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Oued Rhamza (35.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lac de Mâl (38.2km)
Airports close to Oued Belekhtaer
Kaedi(KED), Kaedi, Mauritania (145.2km)