Traveling Luck for Bélel Mbarodi, Mauritania (general), Mauritania
Where is Belel Mbarodi?What's around Belel Mbarodi?
Wikipedia near Belel Mbarodi
Where to stay near Bélel Mbarodi
The timezone in Belel Mbarodi is Africa/Nouakchott
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 19:17. It's Dark
Latitude. 16.199999999999999°, Longitude. -13.25°
Geographic features & Photographs around Bélel Mbarodi, in Mauritania (general), Mauritania
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ganki (4km)
- Mareïfa (9km)
- Leqçeïba (9.2km)
- Mafondou (10.2km)
- Toumbéré Djingué (14km)
- Talhâya (14km)
- Amadou Moussa (17.6km)
- Séyène (19.6km)
- Ouadio (26.3km)
- Avoïnat (26.3km)
- Ngapougou (28.2km)
- Mônguel (29.5km)
- El Bir (30.4km)
- Gourdiouma (30.4km)
- Mbeïdi (31.1km)
- Patoukone (31.8km)
- Diovol Ouorgo (34km)
- Monguel Foubdé Diéri (36.1km)
- Guiraï (37.4km)
- Dondou (38.5km)
- Guiraye Ouorgo (38.8km)
- Tétiane (38.9km)
- Mbidane Alambé (39.6km)
- Gaoudal (39.9km)
- Monguel Toundé (41.9km)
- Djowol (43.8km)
- Ali Ouri (44.6km)
- Douloubal (45.8km)
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Ladé Mbidane (33.3km)
- a flat-topped, isolated elevation with steep slopes on all sides, less extensive than a plateau.
- Badara (11.8km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Mbidane Teïdoumat Lediak (37.7km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Vindé Diambi (26km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kadié Diali (29.2km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Forêt Classée de Gaol (41.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gadara (20.2km)
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Méssiel el Hout (14.1km)
Airports close to Bélel Mbarodi
Kaedi(KED), Kaedi, Mauritania (43.3km)