Traveling Luck for Bouara, Mauritania (general), Mauritania
Where is Bouara?What's around Bouara?
Wikipedia near Bouara
Where to stay near Bouara
The timezone in Bouara is Africa/Nouakchott
Sunrise at 06:19 and Sunset at 19:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 16.600000000000001°, Longitude. -13.033333300000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Bouara, in Mauritania (general), Mauritania
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bouara (0km)
- Déguismoli (6.2km)
- Mouit (8.7km)
- Barkéwol (10.9km)
- Fadia (11.4km)
- Boû Gamoul (11.9km)
- Bahara (12.4km)
- Badaa (12.6km)
- Bassi Nguidi (20km)
- Gourfaf (20.3km)
- Aïmoré (21km)
- Ouska (29.6km)
- El Gouessi (29.6km)
- Bokol (33.2km)
- Oûdeï Chrak (33.4km)
- Monguel Toundé (35.4km)
- Adabaï Idaouach (38.5km)
- Aguinni (39.9km)
- Monguel Foubdé Diéri (42.2km)
- El Abdé (45.5km)
- Mônguel (48.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Diamane Trad (38.2km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vèndou Diéri (46.2km)
- a flat-topped, isolated elevation with steep slopes on all sides, less extensive than a plateau.
- Siéno (14km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- El Aganat (30km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Sanguéré Mouit (20km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Guirinnga (33.1km)
Airports close to Bouara
Kaedi(KED), Kaedi, Mauritania (108.8km)