Traveling Luck for Boubata, Mauritania (general), Mauritania
Where is Boubata?What's around Boubata?
Wikipedia near Boubata
Where to stay near Boubata
The timezone in Boubata is Africa/Nouakchott
Sunrise at 06:10 and Sunset at 19:07. It's light
Latitude. 15.783333300000001°, Longitude. -10.5833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Boubata, in Mauritania (general), Mauritania
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Boubata (0km)
- Ndersa (17.3km)
- Gleïb Habeb (17.7km)
- Dardar (18.2km)
- Khanafré (22.2km)
- Moroïl (24.5km)
- Ahel Hadaïha (24.5km)
- Tegodjit (24.5km)
- Bou Naz (29.4km)
- Gleïb Ould Ness (30.2km)
- Bichdoud (30.8km)
- Gleïb Nesra (30.9km)
- Tizil (34.5km)
- Gleïb Kabra (38.7km)
- Modross (38.8km)
- Ould 'Aouînât (40.1km)
- Hifarba (41.4km)
- Naïliett (44.4km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Rochers de Gana (42.1km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- I-n-Farba (39.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mzalig (36.3km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Rpar Kremis (30.4km)
- a long line of cliffs or steep slopes separating level surfaces above and below.
- Ségouga (24.2km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Sarchar (18.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Touguézat (22.2km)
- a site occupied by tents, huts, or other shelters for temporary use.
- Chig el Baroui (42.6km)
- small standing waterbodies.
- Mares de Bou Naz (29.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Foïlé (34.4km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Bahr Kayououa (27.6km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Moukhtâr Khatré (28.2km)
- intermittent pond;
- A pond which only forms when conditions are wet enough.
- Moussoyé (40.3km)
Airports close to Boubata
Nioro(NIX), Nioro, Mali (193.7km)
Kiffa(KFA), Kiffa, Mauritania (194.5km)
Aioun el atrouss(IEO), Aioun el atrouss, Mauritania (223.4km)